Monday, October 31, 2016

Getting and Keeping A Clean Face Was never So Easy As This

As I have been getting older, I have learned how much more it is important to care for my skin. Skin can change a lot when you get into your 40's and 50's, and I truly wish I had cared for it better when I was much younger.


Over the past few weeks I have been trying out the Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Deluxe and this is something I wish I had been using over the past 20 years! The Soniclear is a cleansing system that has made a big difference in my skin. From the very first use I noticed how much healthier my skin looked and felt. It is so easy to use and I find I am not using as much cleanser now.

The Soniclear comes with everything you need to get started taking care of your skin, except the cleanser. Here's what comes in the system.


~ Soniclear Elite Device
~ Antimicrobial Face Brush
~ Pedi Head
~ Body Brush
~ Extension Handle
~ Shower Caddy
~ Charging Cord
~ Travel Case


It was so easy to get started right away with the Soniclear. It takes about 24 hours to fully charge the device in the charging cradle. Mine was charged some when I got it, so I didn't wait the whole 24 hours to try it out. All the directions are included in a handy booklet you can keep with all the items in the very nice box everything comes in. The box is a little like the storage Drawers for shelves. So it's all in one place and looks good too.

In the Elite Deluxe set you get extra things too. It comes with two extra attachments; the Sonic Infuser Head and the Lush Cashmere Brush head.

So what is Sonic Cleanising? This video will help.


I love how this makes my face feel. It has never felt cleaner or more invigorated. The first few times I used it, my face stayed kind of rosy for a while, but after I got used to it, that didn't happen. Moving the brush around takes very little time and it gets every single bit of dirt and grime off my face. Like I said before, I am using less cleanser now because using the brush helps get the cleanser into the pores and around my whole face easier and faster than with my fingers or a cloth. 

But there is an added step to this whole cleansing system, the Antimicrobial aspects. Here's a little about that!


I love that it comes with a travel case so I can take it with me on vacations, overnights and just to the gym!


This is a cleansing system that I can get behind, find easy to use and take care of, and really makes my skin feel great! Changing the brush heads is really easy and I love that I can use this in the shower as well as out! The extension handle makes it easy to keep even my feet looking and feeling great. I can highly recommend this system to you!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment