Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Lovely Wool Blend Sweater For The Fall

This time of year is my favorite. I love it as the days get a little cooler and the colors change all around me. I also love it that I get to start pulling out my sweaters, both casual and more dressy. So when I got the chance to try out a new sweater for this fall, I was ready.


This sweater is from REGNA X and is the Basic Women's Wool Blend 3/4 Sleeve Crewneck Knit Sweater. The sweater is 30% wool, 30% nylon, 22% acrylic, and 18% rayon. Unfortunately, the sweater is dry clean only or hand wash/lay flat dry, but I have used the at-home dry clean systems and they have worked great for me. Plus if I take them in to a professional, I always wait for a sale. Who doesn't?


The sweater is nice a comfortable and feels good on. There is enough wool in it to make it cozy and warm as needed, but not itchy at all. It is not scratchy by any means and feels good. The length is nice, reaching down to the top of my hips. I got the brown sweater, but it also comes in black, dark grey, navy, and red. it comes in sizes small, medium, and large.



I love the style of the sweater. Although they call the neckline crew, I think of it a little more as a boat-neck style. I love the way it looks on me and I can wear it with jeans, slacks or a skirt. The sleeve length is great. I prefer a 3/4 sleeve because I don't get too hot in the sweater and I don't stretch out the sleeves by pulling them up all the time. If I were to not like one thing, it would be the opening at the end of the sleeves. I would prefer more of a taper instead of a wide opening.


This is a really nice and versatile sweater. I can wear it casually or to be a little more dressy. it is intended to be a little loose fitting, so it is comfortable. I can also wear lots of my different necklaces with it since the brown is neutral. This is one sweater I will enjoy for some time to come!

You can purchase the REGNA X Basic Women's Wool Blend 3/4 Sleeve Crewneck Knit Sweater HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment