Monday, September 26, 2016

Wake Your Mouth And Senses Up With Two Fantastic Coffees From Brooklyn Beans Roastery

As a declared coffee-a-holic, I can say I get excited about trying new flavors of coffee. Not much else gets me as excited and of course, I have to share it with all of you.


I was thrilled to try out two wonderful flavors from Brooklyn Beans Roastery. One was Cinnamon Subway and the other was Boardwalk Blend. I love them both, but let me tell you a little about them.


Cinnamon Subway is a fantastic coffee flavor for fall. It is 100% Arabica Coffee Beans that are roasted in small batches. Since they are roasted in small batches, the flavor and quality of the coffee can be better regulated. Each batch is lovingly prepared by fellow coffee lovers to make sure they meet high expectations of quality and flavor. And boy, does this coffee have flavor. The cinnamon is added in just the right amount. The flavor is there, but by no means is it overpowering or dominating. It's subtle enough to not take over the coffee, yet strong enough to be fully enjoyed.


I have enjoyed making a cup of the Cinnamon Subway on the cool mornings we have had. It warms me up and get me going for the day, plus it just feels right to be drinking it in the fall! I especially love it with a shot of vanilla creamer in it. I feel like I am drinking a cinnamon roll! Yum!


Boardwalk Blend is a really nice coffee for a little bit of extra umph. It is a medium roast, but is also extra bold. That means that it is not too strong but has a lot of wonderful strength behind it to make your day really get going on a good note. I love how when I have needed to get myself going during any part of the day, a nice cup of this coffee puts some zip in my step without being too strong to wire me.


The flavor of this coffee is lovely. It is 100% Arabica Coffee beans roasted to perfection! The flavor is welcoming and just right for any day of the year. I love sharing this coffee with my friends when they come over.

Both of these coffees are so good by themselves or with your favorite creamer. Make sure you pick some up soon!

You can purchase the Brooklyn Bean Roastery Cinnamon Subway Single Serve Coffee HERE!
You can purchase the Brooklyn Bean Roastery Boardwalk Blend Single Serve Coffee HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment