Saturday, September 24, 2016

I Love My Kitchen Gadgets From 1Easylife!

Over the years I have tried to get the best kitchen tools I could get. Having good tools to work with makes the job of meal prep a lot easier and more enjoyable.

1Easylife has several things that I am really enjoying. Each one of them is extremely well made and fits perfectly into my style of cooking.


The first thing is the Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons. The set of 6 measuring spoons come with a D-ring to hold them all together and to hang them up with. The set includes the 1 tbsp, 1 tsp, 3/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp, and 1/8 tsp. I absolutely love having the 3/4 tsp and 1/8 tsp. Both of them save me time when I have to cut back recipes to cook for just myself and my husband.


The design of the spoons is great. The handle is nice and long, so it reaches well into spice and condiment bottles. There is a small indentation on the handle to help you hold it better. Also, the spoons themselves are long and narrow making it much easier to get into even small spice bottles. That means no pouring and making a mess trying to get the spoon filled.


The fact that they are stainless steel is great too. They are easy to take care of and will last a long time!


Another of the items I like a lot helps feed my coffee addiction. It's the Stainless Steel Coffee Scoops. The set comes with a 1 tbsp and a 2 tbsp scoop. They are made from heavy stainless steel and are super easy to clean and use. The design of the scoops is perfect for get into a bag of coffee and being able to get a good scoop of coffee easily.

I love having the two sizes since I am the only one who drinks coffee in the house. There are times I only want one cup and I use the pour over brewing method to make a good cup of coffee. The 1 tbsp scoop comes in very handy for that. Other times I like to use my French Press and make several cups of coffee for myself and a friend or two, so the 2 tbsp scoop is great for then.


Also the 2 tbsp scoop has comes in handy for some measuring for baking. Lots of recipes call for 2 tbsp of things and now I have a great scoop to help with that!


The third thing I have really enjoyed using lately is the 2-Piece Organic Bamboo Cutting Boards. The large board measures 18 in x 12 in x 3/4 in. The smaller board measures 11 in x 9 in x 3/5 in. Each of the boards are really pretty to look at. The wood is beautiful and the more you use them and wash them off, the prettier the wood looks.


Each board has a groove cut in it all the way around on all 4 sides about 1/2 in from the edge. Those grooves are great for catching juice as you cut things and to help keep things from rolling off. I love how sturdy the boards are too. I know they are going to hold up for a long time. Also, knowing they are made from organic bamboo is a big plus for me. Bamboo is a fast growing plant, so easily renewed.


One thing I have enjoyed using on the large bamboo cutting board is the Metal BBQ Meat Claws. We love pulled meat sandwiches and these meat claws are amazing to help get the shredding of the meat done fast.

I've tried plastic meat claws before and they don't even come close to these. These meat claws are made with stainless steel and are mounted into wooden handles. These are substantial meat claws. From the moment I opened the box they arrived in, I was impressed!


Each meat claw has 6 tines that have tapered ends. They also have slightly sharpened edges so it makes getting meat shredded quick and easy. With the heft and weight of the stainless steel, the job of shredding meat got shortened a lot.


The handles are easy to grasp and hold on to for a while. Since they are wood, they don't get slippery and slimy with the grease from the meat, making it easier to hang on to and not have your hands slip around using them. They are fantastic meat claws and I seriously recommend them to you!

1Easylife has an abundance of products that make life in the kitchen a lot easier and more enjoyable. Make sure you check out these products. I love them and highly recommend them all to you!

You can purchase the Stainless Steel measuring Spoons HERE!

You can purchase the Stainless Steel Coffee Scoops HERE!

You can purchase the 2-Piece Organic Bamboo Cutting Boards Set HERE!
Get a $2 discount using this special code: H6HRMFUM Offer expires 10/18/16
Also get a $4 discount off the single Bamboo Cutting Board they offer using this special code: NPNWFXYH Offer expires 10/18/16

You can purchase the Metal Barbecue Meat Claws HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment