Friday, August 19, 2016

SlimWay Grapefruit Synergy Blend is Making A Few Good Changes In My Life

We often run into things in our life that we wonder, "does this kind of thing really work?" The majority of the time you end up answering no to that question. Well I have been trying out a product that to be completely honest, I am still a little on the fence with.


The product is SlimWay Grapefruit Synergy Blend for Weight Management & Appetite Control. It is an oil you massage on your skin to help with your metabolism, appetite, energy and more.

Here is some info about it from the company:
PROMOTES HEALTHY METABOLISM: SlimWay contains grapefruit essential oil, which can kick start your metabolism and improve your diet to get that slimmer body you desire! Simply massaging SlimWay on your skin can passively eliminate fat and excess water helping your body metabolize faster. This improves your overall quality of life both in the short and long-term as it affects your weight, energy, digestion and even your mood.
HELPS WITH WEIGHT LOSS: SlimWay's Grapefruit Essential Oil Blend can curb your appetite and suppress overeating which helps with weight management.
CLEANSE AND TONE SKIN: SlimWay can effectively tone and clean away impurities left on the skin so your body is smoother to the touch. We wanted you to get the complete experience so our blended essential oil includes aesthetic capabilities as well.
ELEVATES YOUR MOOD: SlimWay can be used to boost your mood, as it has both energizing and revitalizing properties. Even just breathing in SlimWay can lift your senses and kick you into high gear again.
100% ORGANIC AND THERAPEUTIC GRADE: At Phytopia, when it comes to the quality of our products, we don't mess around. We only use top-grade organic and therapeutic essential and carrier oils to create the perfect blend so that your skin can safely absorb the benefits of SlimWay without any unwanted reactions.


It says it will do a lot, a whole lot, all by massaging some oil into your skin every day. Now I have been doing that for a while now, about 2 weeks and the directions say to massage in over your whole body. That part I didn't do and noticed from other people's reviews, they did not either. So far I'm not sure if it is doing a whole lot or not. It may take more than 2 weeks for it to really start working. I know with a lot of herbal supplements you have to take them for about 4 weeks to start seeing any difference.

For me, if I were to say there has been any real helps, I would say it would be with water retention. Say boo to me, and I retain water. But over the last 2 weeks, I have noticed my feet have not swollen as much, I'm running to the bathroom more and that's a very good thing! My appetite has been a little less, but it is also very hot here and that may play a part in this too. There is a lot that could affect this product. But I am not giving up on it.


The oil has a pleasant fragrance (might be a personal preference though) that is a little heavy and does not fade quickly. It lingers, so take that in mind when using. At night would be best. It feels like most oils you may use on your skin but it is not the slimy kind of feeling. The oil is thick and I found a little will spread around well. It absorbs okay, but not fast and your skin does feel really nice and soft after using it for a while.

I think it is helping me, but I am going to give it a little more time to be completely sure. I figure any help is better than no help! A lot less water retention and a little appetite control is something I won't complain about at all! If someone were to ask me if it was worth trying, I would say absolutely, yes!

You can purchase the SlimWay Grapefruit Synergy Blend for Weight Management & Appetite Control HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment