Monday, August 1, 2016

I Love This Natural Way To Care For Your Teeth

There are times in my life where I can be a bit adventurous. I'll try new things, attempt a new kind of craft that seems a bit daunting, and even use natural products that make other people cringe. I was using herbs and cooking with them in unusual long before it became a "thing".


Well one recent adventure I have been on is with Sagano Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder. This was something that my family even cringed a little on, and they are used to some of the unusual things I do.

Charcoal is actually one of the best things you can use on your teeth. There is so much it an do for you. The teeth whitening powder is made from 100% natural coconut activated charcoal and organic cinnamon - no artificial flavor or chemicals that can harm your enamel. The activated charcoal is highly distinguished for its premium quality because it is made from top-grade coconut, yielding the highest quality possible to maximize the tremendous benefits of activated charcoal.

What are the benefits of using activated charcoal on your teeth. It's quick and effective, leaving your mouth feeling fresher and cleaner all day. No more teeth discoloration from coffee, tea, red wine, and other tooth-staining beverages. With activated charcoal, you can say goodbye to bad breath and gum disease and start smiling confidently with healthier and whiter teeth!

The first few times you use it, it may seem a bit odd and feel a bit odd, but it really does taste fine. That's because they have added a burst of spicy-sweet cinnamon flavor to the charcoal. Say goodbye to nasty-tasting chemical whitening ingredients and hello to a pleasurable and fresh-tasting teeth whitening experience!


It's safe for sensitive teeth too. The teeth whitening powder contains natural cinnamon, a herbal painkiller that helps relieve tooth and gum sensitivity. The carbon powder is also fine and not gritty, with a softer and more velvety texture that is best in preventing teeth and gum irritations. Just a perfect toothpaste alternative!

Since I have been using it, I have noticed some difference in the color of my teeth. Are they brilliant white? No, but they are much whiter than they were and the best part for me is my gums don't hurt anymore. I have had sensitive gums for a long time now and nothing seemed to help it. This has. I still have to be careful with really hot and really cold things, but not as much as I used to. I am hoping with more time that will even change. This is safe enough that children can even use it with supervision. It will give them a good head start on healthy teeth and gums!

I know I am glad I have it and I hope you'll consider it. It takes very little to do the job and it is cost effective for how long it will last and what it can do for you.

You can purchase the Sagano Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment