Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Softest 100% Organic Cotton Receiving Blanket On The Market

I appreciate things that are made organically, things that are better for us and nature, especially when the products are for our little ones. Babies are so sweet and deserve the best around them all the time. That's why I am happy to share this product with you.


YourEcoFamily has a really nice Certified Organic Cotton Receiving Blanket. The blanket comes in pink, blue, and white, like the one I got, and this blanket is super soft!


The blankets are made with the highest quality 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Soft and cozy, these blankets are ideal for your baby's sensitive skin. Unlike some of the organic cotton swaddling blankets on the market that look and feel a lot like cheesecloth muslin, these blankets will cuddle your little one in complete softness. The generous 40" x 40" size of the blankets allows them to be used for multiple purposes, as a swaddling blanket, for tummy time/playtime, as well as a cover for a stroller, crib, bassinet, cradle, and more. I am nicely impressed with the size and the softness!


The blanket can be machine washed in cold water with like colors, with mild detergent, and on the gentle cycle. You should tumble dry them on low for best results. With plenty of other baby things that should be washed and dried the same way, this does not mean any real special care that is awkward or disruptive to your life.


I love this blanket and can't wait to give it to a very sweet little one in my life. I may not have my own grandkids yet, but my adopted ones are getting spoiled like crazy! I think Mom and Dad will like this little blanket too!

You can purchase the YourEcoFamily Certified Organic Cotton Receiving Blanket HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment