Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Wonderful Sweet Treat From Honey Land

One of my favorite things to eat, cook with, and bake with is honey. Honey just adds a lovely light flavor to foods and just the right amount of sweetness and it is so good for you compared to using sugar and artificial sweeteners.


Honey Land 100% Raw HoneyComb is the perfect example of a good honey you can use for many things.

The honey comb comes in a beautiful wooden box, making it perfect for gift giving and storing. The box is also wonderful to use for any number of things once the honey is gone too.


The honey is some of the best I have ever had. It has a wonderful flavor that compliments my tea and my baking. The honey is 100% pure raw honey cut right from the hive. it has not been pasteurized or treated in any way. To me this is the best kind of honey and reminds me of a dear friend who raised bees for many years. I loved going to his house and getting raw honey for my family!

This honey has no pesticides, no herbicides, no chemicals, no pollutants, no artificial ingredients, no additives, and no preservatives. That's the best kind of honey to have!

Although this honey comb is a little pricey, it is worth every penny. The honey tastes wonderful and they you have the beautiful honey comb to chew on. That has always been something I have enjoyed. The sweetness is wonderful, but it is not as sweet as eating honey by itself. I love it!

You can purchase the Honey Land 100% Raw HoneyComb for yourself or as a gift HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment