Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Top Quality Hammock Tree Straps From MLVOC Reviewed By Lisa

My sweet blog assistant, Lisa, loves hammocks and loves using them! So when we got in some tree straps for a hammock she was very happy to try them out. Here's what she thought about them.


I loved these hammock tree straps from MLVOC right out of the bag! They are made of strong durable polyester material and I am very impressed with the quality of the stitching. They are double, triple and even stitched up to 6 times at each loop. They have 18 attachment loops for 18 different variations to hang the hammock, so no matter how big or small the tree, they will be a perfect fit the first time.


There is no need to adjust these straps because they have a loop right where you need it each and every time you go to set-up your hammock. It's the fastest and easiest time I have ever set-up my hammock. The 2 tree straps and 2 carabiners (safety locks) come in a free carrying pouch which makes them easy to access and easy to store. These MLVOC hammock tree straps are strong enough to hold up to 2000 lbs. and they look it and feel like it. They are also made of non-stretch adjustable eco-friendly material that is light-weight and weather resistant. They are super easy to strap on and then just roll up and store away in the carrying pouch. My 9 year old daughter can do it all by herself in no time.


I was not impressed with the 2 carabiners that are included with the set. They do not appear to be as superior in quality as the straps. They look and feel very cheaply made. I did not feel they would be safe enough to hold much weight, but that didn't change my opinion about the high quality of the tree straps.


So thankful I had the pleasure of reviewing these MLVOC hammock tree straps, they are great! I highly recommend these to you!

You can purchase the MLVOC Hammock Tree Straps HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment