Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy Feet Now While Standing At My Kitchen Sink For Long Periods Of Time

One of my least favorite things to do is stand in the same place for a long time. it just seems like my poor little feet can't take it! So I was glad to find out about this product.


The ROHEGO Premium Standing Desk and Kitchen Anti-Fatigue Mat is wonderful. I can honestly say that I have pretty happy feet now. When I am standing in the kitchen for long periods of time either washing dishes or prepping food, my feet do not get as tired as they used to. The mat has been helping me a lot. It has also been helping my husband too!

The mat is 20" x 39" and is about 3/4" thick. It has tapered edges, which I love. Since the edges are tapered, you don come up to the mat and kind of trip on to it, which could happen with something this thick on the floor.


The back of the mat is textured to help it prevent slipping and sliding on the floor. Even when our big Newfoundland runs into the kitchen playing with toys and slides across the floor in the chase, the mat barely moves. This is extremely important to me since my husband is partially blind. Knowing the mat will not move around helps him keep his balance and knowing where things are as he walks through the house.

I also like that the single-piece polyurethane that is made with closed-cell construction makes it anti-microbial and stain-resistant. That means it is easy to take care of and clean.


So far, we are loving this mat and it has made a big difference standing in front of the sink for long periods of time! We highly recommend this to you!

You can purchase the ROHEGO Premium Standing Desk and Kitchen Anti-Fatigue Mat HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment