Friday, May 6, 2016

This Fun Kitchen Tool Makes Prepping For Meals A Breeze!

One thing that has really helped me in preparing meals for my family is getting things ready ahead of time. I try to package frozen meats based on how much I will need for specific recipes. It is just easier to pull out what we need for each meal and not have to guess.


So I like this product from HomeBeck. It's the Burger Master Burger Press and Freezer Container, and it's pretty nifty!

The whole thing is made from FDA approved food grade silicone that is BPA free and safe for all foods. It is a large piece that is semi sturdy that has a top and bottom that are hinged together. I can't tell you how easy it is to use this thing in a number of ways too.


You simply place enough ground beef (or chicken, turkey, or pork) in each section. The whole thing holds about 2 pounds of meat and the amount of meat you need per section is about the size of a billiard ball. Roll the meat in your hand and place it in the section. Fill all the sections and then flip the lid over on the bottom sealing it. Press down on each section to make sure it is all sealed and that the burgers are formed. Lift the lid and ta da, you have 8 burgers pressed and ready to go in the freezer, on the grill or on the griddle to cook. SOOOO easy!


The neat thing is you can use this to help you freeze a bunch of burgers ahead of time too. Fill the burger press with meat and then place it closed in the freezer. When they are frozen, take the burgers out, place a small piece of parchment or wax paper between the burgers and stack them in a resealable bag. Put them back in the freezer. Repeat this until you have stocked up on burgers ready to go and you can then take out what you need for a meal, thaw them and to the grill they go.


When I first got the burger press, I was not too sure about it, but after using it a few times now, I'm convinced how handy it is. I do wish all the burger shapes were round, but they aren't for some reason, and it's not a huge deal. I just like the convenience of it and the ease of using it. It washes up in hot soapy water or can go in the dishwasher.

But you can also use this to mold ice cream or other frozen treats. You just have to use your imagination for what you can put in it and have fun!

This is one thing I think you will really like!

You can purchase the  HomeBeck Burger Master Burger Press and Freezer Container HERE!


This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

4 comments:

  1. I could really use this! We eat a lot of burgers & it would be great to prep them ahead & have them in the freezer! I also love that it is dishwasher safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would use it very much, but now we love it!

      Delete
  2. This would make cooking more convenient! I like it!

    ReplyDelete