Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Save Your Hands From Burns With The Orblue Cast Iron Handle Cover

I think one of the best ways to cook is using cast iron. There's just something about the way it cooks your food and how well the pans work.


But one thing that is tough is the handles get very, very hot. I can't even begin to tell you the number of times I have burned my fingers on a hot handle of a cast iron pan. So I was thrilled to be able to try out a new product from Orblue. It's the Silicone Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover and I love it!


The cover is made from a really sturdy silicone that will slip over pretty much any cast iron handle, and other kinds of pan handles as well. On my pans the handle fits nice and snugly, so it stays put really well. The silicone handles the heat and prevents it from reaching your hand. It's closed on one end too, so you don't have to worry about it sliding down the handle too far and getting burned on the exposed end.

I love how the silicone is textured. It helps me keep the grip on the pan handle secure and it prevents it from slipping around while I am moving the pan from the stove or oven to the counter or table. It's really easy to get the cover on and off the handles and it has a nifty little hole in the top you can use to hang it up with if you want to.


Cleaning the cover is easy, just toss it in with your dishes in soapy water. it's also easy to store if you don't hang it up. I just keep it on the end of the pan I use the most so it is always where I need it , when I need it.

I really like this cover for my cast iron handles. It's keeping my fingers nice and safe! It sells for a good price, and I know I plan on getting a couple more, maybe even a few for gifts. Remember, it doesn't just work on cast iron!

You can purchase the Orblue Silicone Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment