Friday, April 1, 2016

This Magic Pen Really Is Magic!

There is a standing joke with in my immediate family and my very closest friends when we go out to eat. It basically has to do with how soon I will spill something on what I am wearing. One friend even says once I do things are all normal. I have a knack and it's a pain, but I do. Can't even begin to tell you how many things have been ruined because of it and not being able to treat the stain right away.

I have tried many different products but they all have their limits or just don't work.


Well I am hoping that has come to an end. I received something from Color Kingdom called Magic Pen. So far, I am liking this a lot! The product arrives in a box with one large pen and one small pen. There are sort of directions with it. It is in English and an Asian language (not sure which one), but the product is made in Germany.

This stuff works! Seriously works really well on pretty much every kind of stain I have had to deal with. When I first opened the product I thought it smelled like bleach, which made me somewhat apprehensive. But after reading the ingredients I realized there was no bleach in it. It works by activating oxygen-based bleaching agents, which is common in a lot of "green" laundry products.


The way the pen works is simple. When you have a stain you need to wipe off what you can right away with a cloth. Then apply the Magic Pen to it pressing lightly and going in a circular motion. When you see the stain removed, blot the spot with a damp cloth to remove the excess stain remover and let it dry. Unlike another brand of stain remover that can leave a mark where the liquid of the remover was, this one does not.

I have had to use it several times on grease stains, but on other stains it has taken everything out in the first application. I have had a few stains not respond to it, but for the most part it is working very well! I like that the tip of the applicator is firmer than other brands that use sort of a felt like tip. It gives more umph to helping remove the stain.

I'll be carrying this with me from now on!

You can purchase the Color Kingdom Magic Pen set of two HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment