Monday, April 18, 2016

Lisa Loves This Skin Detoxifying Mask From Valentia


The following review is from Lisa

Want a mini-facial any day or everyday of the week, well you have to try THE best skin detoxifying mask I've ever used. Valentia's Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask does what it says and delivers results quickly! I applied the clay mask as directed and within a week of use I noticed the appearance of wrinkles had diminished, I had a more even skin tone, and the texture and elasticity had improved.


After my very first application my skin felt smooth and revitalized immediately. I love that it is made from all natural organic ingredients that nourish the skin. Some of the key ingredients are Kaolin Clay, Plant Stem Cells, Spirulina, CoQ10, Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers, and Astaxanthin. These ingredients detoxify, improve skin tone, reduce redness, are pro-aging, hydrate the surface of the skin and contribute to tissue regeneration, improve the evenness of skin, reduce skin damage and stimulate healthy collagen production, reduce the creation of new wrinkles while reducing the appearance of existing ones. Others help to restore skins elasticity and firmness while improving the texture and brightness.


The mask is simple to apply and rinses clean. Start of course, with a clean face. Once it is applied, it only takes about 15-20 minutes for the mask to completely dry. I then used a damp wash cloth and warm water to remove it. Comes off really easily and your skin feels great. There may be a slight tingling when using it, but it is very slight.


The jar I tried came in a large 4 oz. container. I love this product from Valentia!

You can purchase the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment