Sunday, April 10, 2016

Lisa Loves The RY Gardener Expandable Hose ~ Find Out Why


The following review is from Lisa.

For the past few years I have been using expandable hoses in our yard and love them. When I got a hose to try out recently I asked Lisa if she would review it. Here is what she had to say!


I was so excited to try an expendable garden water hose made by RY Gardener. I have nothing but great things to say about it!


First of all, the set comes with everything you need to start using it right out of the box. It comes with a (5-15 meters/6 bars) 50-foot Blue Wonder Expandable Hose with a brass shutoff valve, an eight-setting spray nozzle, 6 rubber washers (which I thought was awesome to have extra washers ready to use when needed), and even a blue hose hanger to mount on your outside wall or hang from the spigot.


There is nothing cheaply made about this hose set. It looks and feels tough and durable. The shutoff valve that is included makes it super quick to switch to a different spray nozzle or to simply shut the water off to the end of the hose. The brass fittings and quick connectors make connecting to a water spigot or another hose as easy as can be. I tried connecting it to my house spigot, another hose, and my RV and it connected to everything with no trouble at all.



When I turned on the water, the hose filled quickly and it was ready to spray water fast. There are 8 spray settings and each setting was easy to set and use. When I was done using it I simply turned off the water, watched it shrink 3 times smaller than the 50 foot expanded size, and rolled it up and put it back into the original box. It is so easy to store and doesn't take up much space. I like that it is space saving so I can store it in my already cramped camper. I love that it comes with a one-year warranty, and the company stresses they want their customers to be 100% satisfied.

This is defiantly the best expandable hose I have ever used and I love it!

You can purchase the RY Gardener Expandable Hose HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment