Monday, March 21, 2016

One Cup Of Fantastic Coffee In Under 3 Minutes

As a coffee lover. I like finding new products that help me enjoy coffee in different and in some cases, better ways.


I was able to try out a Pour Over Coffee Dripper from Atlecko. This is a stainless steel, paperless coffee filter that is reusable a zillion times, and I am enjoying it.

 Inside of the filter                        Outside of the filter

This 3 micron filter is made from a super fine stainless steel that won't rust and will hold up to a lot of use for a long time. The filter is so fine that there is nothing that can sneak through except the liquid as it filters over the coffee grounds. Using it is so easy and I enjoy the ability to make one cup of coffee super fast. All I have to do is put the grounds in the filter, heat water in my electric kettle and pour it over the grounds. In less than three minutes, I have a beautifully brewed cup of coffee. The filter keeps the coffee grounds, no matter how finely ground they are, from sneaking through and into you cup. It also helps filter out some of the acidity of the coffee.



The filter sits on top of pretty much any size cup or mug you would have. I did find that it barely fit my big giant mug, but it stayed put just inside the rim of the mug enough for me to make the coffee. When you first look at it, you don't think it is going to keep all the liquid going where it is supposed to, but after trying it just once, you realize how well this filter is made and how the design perfectly directs the water to reach all the coffee grounds making a fabulous cup of coffee.



I like this for several reasons. It makes a single cup of coffee quickly, it is faster than my French Press and I can use my ground coffee as opposed to the K-cups in my coffee maker. Also there is no waste, no paper filter, no K-cup, no nothing to throw away. When you are done brewing you simply run the filter under water and it cleans out super fast and completely. The grounds do not get stuck in it at all. You can also stick it in the dishwasher if you want, but a quick rinse is enough.

Great filter that I will be using a lot now! You can purchase the Atlecko Pour Over Coffee Dripper HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment