Sunday, March 13, 2016

Caring For Yourself Or A Loved One When Sick Is A Little Easier With StayDry® Bath Wipes

How many times have you used a baby wipe for yourself? Come on, admit it, they feel nice and they work well to clean with. That's what they are made for.

Well over the past year or so I have found that there were times in caring for my husband while he was ill that I wished I had some for him. After he had surgery on one foot and a serious life-threatening infection in the other, he was not allowed to get in the shower or take a bath. To say the least I scrambled around to find ways to help him as he  tried to keep clean.


I am so glad I know about PRO2 Medical now. They make a StayDry® Bath Wipe that makes bathing without the shower or a bath so much easier. I wish I had them a few months ago.


The Bath Wipes come in a soft sided package with a small lid on the top. They pull out like you would pull out a baby wipe from a package. Here is a little about the wipes for you:
StayDry® Disposable Washcloths with Aloe
~ 12 Inch x 8 Inch (30.5 cm x 20.3 cm)
~ Pre-Moistened
~ Hypoallergenic
~ Dermatologist Tested
~ Natural Aloe and Vitamin E
~ Soft and Strong
~ Convenient Dispensing Lid
~ Alcohol-Free
~ Not made with natural rubber latex.
~ Packaged: 50 Per Pack, 12 Packs Per Case

I tried these out and have to say that I am impressed with them. Now they are not the same as bathing or showering obviously, but they really did clean well and in conjunction with a washcloth and soap, these would be perfect for helping to care for a loved one or yourself during an illness. I know while my Mother was suffering with Alzheimer's that these would have been perfect to help wash her after eating or after spills.

The cloths feel soft and have a light, but pleasant fragrance to them. One wipe goes a long way too and the light fragrance lasts for a short while. They really are very big and can cover a lot of area. Oh, they are not flushable though, so keep that in mind!


Something like this is not what we all want to think about. But pretty much all of us at one point or another have to care for a loved one who is sick, or ourselves. These Bath Wipes would be perfect to help make the recovery a little more comfortable and the job of the caretaker a little easier. I know I plan on keeping these on hand from now on and at the fantastic price these sell for they are cheaper than baby wipes!

You can purchase the StayDry® Bath Wipes in individual packs of 50 (like pictured here), individual packs of 100, or in cases of 12 and 6 respectively, HERE!

This reviewer received the product free or at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. No other form of compensation was given. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment