Thursday, February 18, 2016

Novica Moon of Enigma

I love jewelry, but not just any kind. I'm fairly picky about what I will wear. I want to have pieces that will last and are not trendy. I want my jewelry to be something I can use for a long time. So I tend to invest in classic styles and quality.

One company I love to get lovely jewelry from is Novica. I love most of what they offer and really appreciate the company as a whole. Novica specializes in a very specific mission, to help artisans around the world develop their art and improve their lives and those of their children and the community they live in. They offer a helping hand to people who can really use it, and that is something I can get behind. You can read more about the specific mission of Novica HERE!


One piece of jewelry I was able to get recently is a beautiful pair of earrings called Moon of Enigma. These .925 Sterling Silver and Purple Reconstituted Turquoise Dangle Earrings are just beautiful and will go with so many things I own.


The earrings arrive in a decorative cloth bag. Each earring is in it's own plastic bag to prevent them from rubbing against each other in transit and getting scratched. They also arrive with a little book that describes the earrings and how they were made and tells you all about the specific artisan that made them. I have loved learning about the artisans who make the pieces at Novica.


The Moon of Enigma earrings are stunning. They hang from .925 sterling silver a little over 1 inch off the ear. I love the way they look and for the most part feel. I do wish that the earring came with some of those small clear backs to help hold them in place. Although the posts are long and for the most part do stay put, with my long hair it is easy for them to get caught and I have pulled earrings out that way. With backs, I would feel much better!


The color is amazing! The purple is not an in your face color, and it has veins of gold and black weaving through it. When the light hits the veins, they just gleam.


These earrings would make a fabulous and very thoughtful gift for any woman in your life. The quality of the workmanship is exceptional and they are just beautiful!

You can purchase a pair of the Novica .925 Sterling Silver and Purple Reconstituted Turquoise Dangle Earrings, Moon of Enigma HERE!

This reviewer received the product at a discounted price in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer. The reviewer is not associated with the company in any way.

1 comment: