Saturday, December 19, 2015

Want To Spoil Your Dogs With A Great Treat?


I love to spoil my dogs, much to my husband's dismay. To me, they are more like family, and although he does like the dogs, (Don't tell him I told you. He would deny it!) to him they are just dogs. Spoiling them is not one thing he would regularly do.


One way I love to spoil my guys is with the treats I give them. I want their treats to be as good for them as their food. One company I have been recently introduced to is the Stewart company. They have all the food and treats any of your dogs would need!

Here is a little about them and the treats they have:
Stewart® Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver Treats are made in the USA without additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility. Pro-Treat® Freeze Dried Liver maintains the aroma, full-flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw liver. where to buy  
Fresh, conveniently freeze dried and diced into reward size treats, Pro-Treat® is an excellent reward and training tool. All natural Pro-Treat® has been the preferred choice of trainers for over 40 years due to its convenience and palatability. Our treats contain only one ingredient and are perfect for dogs with allergies or those who are on limited ingredient diets. We guarantee that your pet will absolutely love our treats!
Now we have two dogs and one of them is a very persnickety little thing about treats!  Scruffy our little Chorkie, so far has turned his nose up to the Chicken Liver Treats from Stewart. I have no idea why and honestly, it does not surprise me. He turns his nose up at a lot of treats and food. Like I said he is persnickety.


Bender, our Newfie, on the other hand loves them! As soon as he sees me pull them out, he starts drooling, and if you know anything about Newfies, you know that's those lovely shoelace kind of drool big dogs get. It cracks me up! He enjoys the treats a lot and would eat the whole container at once if I let him!


The Chicken Liver Treats do have a strong scent to them. They are after all liver, and I am not fond of any form of it myself. But knowing that it is a natural and one ingredient treat for my dogs that is good for them, well I can deal with the smell!


The pieces are good sized and there is a variety of them, some big, some smaller. So I have what I need for what I am doing. There are several commands we have been working on with Bender, and the smaller bits are perfect for that. I can feel good about giving him the small pieces without messing up his regular food schedule. But then the larger pieces are great just for a special thing every now and then. He loves them. With only one ingredient, I know exactly what he is getting.

We love Stewart's Freeze Dried Training Treats and think most of you would too. After all, they have a tried and true record of over 40 years of helping dog owners train and take care of their dogs! Can't beat that!

You can find out where to purchase Stewart's Freeze Dried Training Treats or any of their products HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment