Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Make Lunch Special For You Kids With Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds

When I was a kid, I used to take my lunch to school almost every day. I looked forward to the lunches my Mom packed for me. Often she would toss in some special little thing for me to make my day extra special and to let me know how much she loved me. I really enjoyed that.


Kids are no different these days! They love feeling special! That's why I really like the Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds Molds. They can help you make lunch time special and a few more things!

The Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds Molds are made of 100% BPA-free food grade silicone, which means they will be safe to put all kinds of food in them and they will last for a long time! They can handle cold and heat. They each hold approximately 3 oz, which means they are good sized!

What I really like about these is they come with a lid that fits securely on them and nothing will leak out. That makes using them in the freezer so much easier than the molds you have to stand upright to freeze. These can be filled leaving about ½" at the top, sealed with the lid and the put in the freezer pretty much anywhere! They can lay down, lean, even be upside down standing on the lid. So much easier that trying to find a flat place to but some molds. The ice pops squeeze out really easily too. No need to soften the edges with warm water. The contents will not stick. And they are super easy to clean.


I also appreciate that these can be used for all kinds of things. If you need to take a snack along to the gym, these would be perfect to carry something along. Fill it, seal it and pop it into your gym bag. No worry about something spilling and they take up very little room. They would be great to carry thing traveling too without taking up much space or adding extra weight to your luggage.

Kids love the bright colors too, so they will enjoy using them. The lids go on an off easily enough that even a child can make sure they are sealed back up securely. I love that the molds can make ice pops and if your child does not finish theirs, it can go back in the freezer to wait for them to finish it. They'll know which one is theirs from the fun and crazy colors!

I think these would be great for any family with kids and they are at a very affordable price!

You can purchase your own Silicone Ice Pop maker Molds HERE!

This reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment