Thursday, September 3, 2015

Enter To Win A Ankway Solar Water Fountain Kit

I love watching the birds, and one thing I have wanted for a long time is a fountain for them to enjoy. They are attracted to the sound of running water, and it's a great way to be able to enjoy them.


Problem is, I didn't have a way to hook up an electric pump. It was just not feasible. So when I had the chance to try out the Ankway Solar Pump for Water Fountain kit I was excited. I love being able to use anything solar to save money, so this was right up my alley!

The solar fountain is a small unit that you can place in any water source, so it will work in a bird bath, in a small pond or even a fish tank that might be outside or near enough to a window to get the needed sunlight. The water from the fountain sprays at varying heights, all depending on the amount of sun it has to work with. On a bright sunny day you can get a spray of about 24 inches. On cloudy days it can be a very small spray to just a nice little bubbling of the water.


The directions that come with the pump are very easy to foll and it took a lot shorter time for it to start working that I thought it would. I assumed it would have to 'charge' for a day or so before it really got going. but it worked must faster and runs all day long, as long as there is enough sun. I love that I don't have to turn it on and off. It just does it's own thing for me! Like all pumps, you need to make sure it does not run very long without water, so if this is in a bird bath, check it often. Birds will fling the water all over and it can get too low.


This is a great little solar fountain and would be perfect for an small water accent you want to have without having to rout electricity or water all over the place! It sells at a great price too!


Ankway has generously offered to give one of my readers their own Solar Water Fountain Pump Kit in your choice of round or square. Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!

You can purchase a Ankway Solar Water Fountain Pump Kit HERE!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Open to Continental US Residents only. Must be 18 or older to enter. Limit one entry per household/address. All entries will be verified. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to winning notification if if no response then another winner will be chosen. Contest ends at 12:01 AM 9/10/15. The Minister's Wife Stamps and Saves is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. The company sponsoring this giveaway is solely responsible for the delivery of the prize to the winner(s). The Minister's Wife Stamps and Saves is not responsible for lost or misdirected emails or physical mail. This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Instagram, or any other social media. Void where prohibited by law.

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

9 comments:

  1. If I won, I'd use this in our front yard.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would put it in my back yard. It would look great next to my little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would gift it to my father because he loves them and his got destroyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would use it in my new flower garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a huge garden in my yard. Need a new center piece

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea using solar, very cool! I would use this in a bird bath outside of my back screened porch so that I could enjoy the sound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would put this great water fountain in my flowerbed Thanks

    ReplyDelete