Monday, August 31, 2015

A Very Nice Little Wrist Blood Pressure Moniotr

Taking care of your health is not always a lot of fun. There is so much to think about and so many things you need to keep track of. One thing that is important to keep track of is you blood pressure. It can make a huge difference. My husband and I keep track of ours carefully, so having a reliable blood pressure monitor is important.


When I got the Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor to try out, I was curious how it would do compared the the arm cuff one we have been using for some time now in our home.


The monitor comes with everything you need to get started. It has a really nice little case that the monitor folds up into and stores easily. One thing I like is that it does not take up as much space as our arm cuff monitor, so storing it is simple and it's a space saver. It even comes with the two AAA batteries you need to operate the monitor. That's always a plus for me! Putting the batteries in is fairly easy, just make sure you keep the clear plastic tab under them for easy removal later when you need to change them.


The instructions that come with the monitor are very easy to follow. It is important to place it on the inside of your wrist, making sure you keep the monitor at heart level. I found it very easy to use by sitting at a table and leaning on my elbow while I used it. That keeps my wrist at heart level and it is more comfortable than trying to hold your arm in the air.

All of the readings are super easy to see. The numbers are large and the window is clear and good sized. I like the memory that is has. It will recall up to 60 measurements and it will average the last three for you. I think that is a good thing myself. Your blood pressure can vary a lot during the day and it helps give a better idea of where it really is. Mine was a little high the day I took the pictures. I had just finished using our stepper and was curious what it was.

This is a great little wrist monitor and so far we have seen the numbers to be fairly accurate compared to our arm cuff monitor and the one at our doctor's office. Plus it sells for a really good price!

You can purchase your own Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor HERE!

The reviewer has been compensated with receiving the product free in order to bring you an honest review. All opinions are those of the reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment