Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dressing Comfortably and Affordably At ApparelnBags!


Comfort! It's something we all enjoy and if we are honest, we seek it out. We want to be comfortable in our homes, in our vehicles, in our shoes (yep, not much is worse than an uncomfortable pair of shoes) and in our clothes.

Clothes is the big one for me. I don't feel comfortable in any other place if my clothes aren't comfortable too. And now that summer is almost here, being comfortable and cool is important.

I was so excited to learn about some of the fantastic clothing from ApparelnBags! They sent me the Port Authority Ladies Concept Scoop Neck Shirt and I am thrilled with it!


Have you ever worn a shirt that just, well kinda floats on top of your skin because it is so light? It's really hard to describe, but this shirt is like that. It is so light weight and comfortable you hardly feel it on you. In fact it is so light weight that when I weighed myself with it on and then with it off there was no discernible weight difference. It is absolutely comfortable!

The material is 62% Polyester, 33% Rayon and 5 % Spandex. Now I normally don't wear a lot of synthetic fabrics because I get too sweaty in them. But not with this shirt. Since it is so light weight it does not affect me in the same way.


I love the way it washes up and looks just as good as when I got it. And the special little detailing on the sleeves is wonderful. It's not flashy, but adds a lovely touch to the whole look. The sleeve length is perfect for me, almost to my elbow, about 2 inches above. I have a thing about my arms being cover some. It's weird, but it's me!


The length of the shirt is great too. I don't feel like I have to keep pulling it down whenever I stand up or bend over. And it's no fun to sit down and the tops of you undies are peaking out between the top of you pants and the bottom of your shirt. No thank you! The length is perfect for preventing that!

What's even better is the price! All the way through the ApparelnBags site the prices are fabulous! I was really impressed with the quality of the product and the price together. Oh and the shipping is super fast! They have great service too!

If you are looking for great clothing at a great price, ApparelnBags is where you should go! There is something there for pretty much everyone in your family.

You can purchase your own Port Authority Ladies Concept Scoop Neck Shirt HERE! It comes in 7 fabulous colors for you to choose!

You can connect with ApperlnBags on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about clothing, especially shirts, that seem to float just above your skin. I always look for that type of fabric, but it is sometimes very hard to find. I had 3 shirts made of that fabric, but they finally had faded so much that I couldn't wear them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really make a big difference in how you feel, especially when it comes to comfort!

      Delete
  2. They truly have a major effect by they way you feel, particularly with regards to comfort!
    Augusta Sportswear 1790 T Shirt

    ReplyDelete