Friday, April 3, 2015

The BEST Pastry Blender I have Ever Used ~ From Orblue





I've mentioned before, and more than likely will mention again, that having quality kitchen utensil and gadgets is really important. Quality products are worth so much more than something cheap and will break in a short time.


Orblue Professional Pastry Blender is a product that really is worth every penny you put into it! When I first received the product I thought it seemed really nice, but after using it for a while I know it's nice!

 You can see in these pictures the difference between my old blade pastry blender and the Orblue. My old one is on the right and the Orblue on the left. The difference is substantial!

The professional dough blender is a heavy duty kitchen gadget made from stainless steel that will not break, bend or rust. It's a very sturdy piece of equipment. This hand blender was meticulously designed to serve for years and decades to come. It has blades that quickly cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients such as flour or sugar, combining wet and dry ingredients seamlessly so you can make your favorite pie crust or cookie with a lot of ease. It makes baking homemade biscuits even easier than ever before. I love that and so does my husband!

The difference is once again very visible in these pictures! The Orblue is on the top in these.

I love the black soft-grip handle of the pastry cutter. It absorbs pressure and won't spin or come loose in your hand. I've had that happen with a few of my old ones. When you hold the pastry blender you can feel the thickness of the handle and how comfortably your fingers can wrap around it. It's a very comfortable grip and your hand does not tire out while cutting a lot of pastry.


If you've ever had pastry blenders before you've probably owned one of the ones with flexible wires like on a dough whisk. I know I have had a couple of those and grew up learning to cook with one.  They can take up to twice the time to do the same thing with the Professional Dough Blender. When I tried out the blender the first time I really wanted to put it to the test. So out of the fridge came the cold, hard butter! WOW! It went through it with no problem. I was seriously shocked and pleased. The oomph you get from the strength of the stainless steel really makes a huge difference.

Orblue has a fantastic 100% guarantee for the pastry blender. If you have any problems with the pastry blender for the lifetime of the product, they'll refund you money and then ship you a new item FREE! Wow! How many companies can say that.

This is a pastry blender that every baker should have! It is serious and will last for many many years!!

Visit Orblue on their website, Facebook, and Twitter!

You can purchase your own Orblue Professional Pastry Blender HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment