Monday, April 13, 2015

Soft, Smooth Skin Thanks To Body Merry



Body Merry does it again! I have to say, that I have been very impressed with this company and their products. The two new ones I have just tried are no exception!

They sent me Retinol Surge Moisturizer and Pro-A Serum to test out.


Here's some info on the Retinol Surge Moisturizer:
Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer contains 2.5% Retinol, which has time and again proven itself to be a potent youth reviving ingredient. This unique formulation is specially designed for you to be able to get the most out of this wonder ingredient, without suffering from any dryness or irritation that is typically associated with the use of Retinol.
The cream also contains Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, which nourishes and hydrates your skin. Wildcrafted Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter add their goodness to create a formula that is potent and proven to show results.


This moisturizer is made to effectively work on wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and other signs of aging, but also supposed to help to provide a flawless tone and texture by working on discoloration, acne and other marks, hyperpigmentation and sun damage. Since I have been using it, I have not seen a hug difference in any discoloration I have, but I have enjoyed the way that my skin has felt soft, firm and smooth. I am guessing, like all products that help with discoloration, it takes a while to really work. They don't disappear overnight.

The  Retinol Surge Moisturizer can be used by men and women, and it is designed to work well for all skin types. I think it is very effective in what I have seen so far on my face!


Here's a little info on the Pro-A Serum:
Here’s the thing about Retinol – it Works! Body Merry’s Pro-A Serum has the maximum potency of 2.5% Retinol, which will let your skin truly sink in all the goodness and power of Vitamin A. It effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines and spots, while also improving the overall texture and tone of your skin.


I have used a lot of serums now and there have been several that I really like. Body Merry's Pro-A Serum is one of them. It's easy to apply, just a few drops on your fingers and gently apply to your face and neck. It absorbs quite quickly and unlike some serums, does not leave a tacky feeling to your skin. It works best when you follow with moisturizer (after the serum is completely absorbed), but you can use it by itself.

What I really like about Body Merry products is that they are made with organic ingredients and are produced in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility right here in the USA. They also have a 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee!

You can purchase the Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer HERE!
You can purchase the Body Merry Pro-A Serum HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment