Monday, April 13, 2015

Little Did I Know How Much We Would Need This ~ Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat


Sometimes I snicker at God's timing in my life. But this one I really had to wonder about. I had a chance to review the Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat and wondered why I wanted to review it. Well God let me know soon enough.


My husband became very ill with a severely infected toe and even more complications later (won't go into all the details now), so this seat really was a much needed item in our house!  So since he was the one using it, he wanted to review it! Here's what he had to say!


The seat was simple to assemble using no tools. The five hand-tightened screws were easy to use, and they held the seat together firmly without needing extreme tightening. Note: as with any such assembly, the screws should be tightened again after a couple of uses. The adjustable height legs are also easy to use and provide a great advantage if the user is not of average height or if more than one person will be using the seat.


The seat fit into our tub, which is not extremely wide, without the feet pressing against the sides of the tub. There was no slippage, either of the seat and the tub floor, or of the [ahem] “body surface” against the seat.


You may have to plan ahead in positioning soap, etc within the bathing area, because unless you can twist around fairly well, being seated may hinder access to a back corner area where most soaps, etc are found – this is something to consider with any shower seat, not something unique to this model, which was remarkably easy to put together, felt safe, and proved very useful.

My husband really like the Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat! I like it a lot too, although have not used it like my husband. I also like that it is lightweight so I can move it in and out of the tube easily and quickly!

You can purchase your own Dr Kay's Adjustable Height Bath Seat HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment