Thursday, April 16, 2015

B12 Love ~ Making A Difference In My Life



For years I have struggled with my energy level. It's primarily because of a thyroid condition, so I am always looking for ways to help me increase my get-up-and-go. One way I have been trying to increase my energy is with B12. I've had varied results with the supplements until recently.

I have been trying out B12 Energy Patches from B12Love. I've learned a lot about them and why they are so much better than taking an oral version of B12.

What's B12 for really? Well most of us know that it does help increase energy, but it is for a lot of other things too. B12 is used for increased energy, reduced fatigue, decreased memory loss, boosting mood, increased concentration, improving the immune system and slowing aging, plus B12 is required by the body for proper function and development of the brain, nerves, and blood cells. It's no wonder B12 has been called the ultimate super-food for the body! 


The patches are really easy to use. You place one small patch, about the size of a dime, on you skin behind you ear or at the top of the back of your neck. You leave the patch on for 24 hours and remove it. You do that twice a week and it makes a difference in your energy levels for the whole week.*

Here's why.  B12 Love patches are absorbed through the skin, increasing efficiency bypassing inefficient nutrient absorption in the stomach. One patch gives you energy for the week without having to remember to pop pills or risk an upset stomach,which has happened to me on more than one occasion. B12 pills have less than a 2% absorption rate, which means if you take a 5,000 MCG pill you absorb less than 100 MCG. That's a horrible ratio! The B12 Patch is 1200 MCG and absorbs directly into your body, giving you a higher rate of absorption into your blood stream by bypassing the stomach.



I'd say those are some pretty good reasons to use a patch over a pill. I had no idea that such a small amount of the B12 is absorbed when taking the pills. No wonder I had such varied results with them. Since using the B12 patches I have had much better results.

Has it been huge results? No. I wish it had been, but the results are good enough that combined with the other changes I have been making in my life it is helping. And right now I feel better, have a little more energy and want that to continue! I can say that these are very much worth trying out and continuing to use!*

You can purchase your own B12 Love B12 Energy Patches HERE!

Right now get 20% off your order of B12 Love. Use the code iLoveB12 at checkout.
Code expires April 30th.

*With all forms of medication, seek the advice of your doctor first before taking. I am not a doctor and anything I have said here is not to be taken as medical advice.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment