Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Fantastic Zester Grater To Add To Your Kitchen Gadgets



I love being able to use the freshest ingredients I can in the food I cook and bake. For one thing, I know where the ingredients came from and then I also know that being as fresh as they can be the food is healthier for my family.

Being able to grate my own spices is a part of that whole process and using the Smarty Pants Supplies Zester Grater helps me a lot.


The zester grater is really nice. The handle has a good solid grip to it and it is broad enough that it helps my hands that now have arthritis in them. Sometime holding smaller sized handles can hurt while using a tool for any length of time. This zester grater handle is just the right size to keep being able to use it for a good length of time. The blade is 8 inches of stainless steel and is sturdy.

Food and spices grate very easy too. I love being able to grate fresh cinnamon, nutmeg and more in my baking and this grater has enough sharp teeth on it to make the job easy. It does take a little while to get the amount I need for the recipe, but it is worth the effort.


Grating orange, lemon, or lime peel is much faster. The grater teeth are just the right height to get the rind and not the pith, which makes zesting the fruit quick and easy.

The zester grater makes quick work of fresh Parmesan cheese. We love being able to grate that over our pasta and salads and the fine grate is perfect for garnishing foods too. The same when I grate chocolate for desserts. The chocolate is super fine, melts fast or can be used on top of special treats for a garnish.

Smarty Pants Supply offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee too, so that makes it a great value!


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed here are those of the author

No comments:

Post a Comment