Monday, March 16, 2015

The Best New Kitchen Gadget I have Ever Tried!



Have you ever seen a new kitchen gadget and wondered how in the world will it do the job they say it will?

That's the question I had going through my mind when I received the Danish Dough Whisk From Kitchen Simple! It's unusual and certainly not what a whisk traditionally looks like.


The wisk has an obvious unique look to it. The wooden handle is very sturdy and has a very comfortable to grip. The handle is graduated in thickness, but easy to grasp where needed when mixing all kinds of things. The wire whisk part is very strong! The wire does not give at all and can blend through some of the thickest things you may encounter with ease!


I have been using it since I got it to mix all kinds of things and each and every time I have been really thrilled with how well it blends things. I have even used it to mix a ticker cookie dough and it did not give me any trouble at all. The whisk went through the dough smoothly and quickly giving the cookie dough a smooth and completely blended texture.

This is one kitchen gadget I can highly recommend to you and plan on getting at least one more for myself!

You can purchase your own Kitchen Simple Danish Dough Whisk HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment