Saturday, March 28, 2015

It's That Time Of Year ~ Spring Cleaning!!


It's that time of year....Spring Cleaning! This may seem a little strange to you, but I love to Spring Clean! Seriously. There's just something about freshening up my house, decluttering and organizing things. It makes me feel good and I know my home is well taken care of by doing it.

But where to start?

Well one place is with my spring cleaning list I do each year. I tell you all about it in 2 blog posts HERE and HERE!

Now when you go through those things in each and every room it may seem like a lot, but when it comes to taking care of one of the biggest investments you ever make, your home, the work is worth it.

Recently I found some more help to make the job of Spring Cleaning easier, spreading the work out over the whole year! I love that!!

The following checklists come from the IrvineHomeBlog.com – Southern California Real Estate and are chock full of great information and helps in keeping your home beautiful for a long time!

(to see in a larger format and to save to your computer click on the image)

Home Owner Annual Checklist

The lists above can be adapted and changed to fit the specific needs of your home. We don't all have the same things as each other. Every home is different. Taking care of your home needs to be a priority, but it doesn't have to be a huge burden and learning what to do and when is one of the best ways to make a big job a lot more manageable!

So what is your favorite Spring Cleaning project and what is you worst favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment