Thursday, March 5, 2015

Francois et Mimi Makes Quality Products You can Be Very Pleased With Using In Your Home Or Giving As Gifts!



Sometimes when you purchase things you want them to not only work well, but really look good too! Francois et Mimi is a company that makes some wonderful products that are great to use and look fantastic.


One of the products I recently was able to try out was the Stacking Mug Set with Rack. The mugs are 12 oz and work for so many things. I of course love them for coffee. They are stoneware ceramic and hold the heat or cold for a long time, yet are not super heavy like some stoneware items can be.


The colors are so pretty! Although they are pastel, they are not bland or light. They are bold and vibrant and very cheery! I love how the handles and bottoms of the mugs are a different color from the mug itself. The colors keep the mugs interesting and fun to use.


The rack is super convenient! It holds all 4 mugs neatly and saves a ton of space in my limited cupboard space without taking up a lot of space on my limited counter tops! They are lead free, dishwasher safe and microwave safe, which my family likes for using for soup!


Another of the products I was able to try out from Francois et Mimi was the 20-Ounce Double Wall Bottles. I have really, really enjoyed using these! They look amazing and the really keep cold drinks cold for quite a while.


They are made double wall vacuum insulation, which really works to keep things light weight and cold. The bottles are all metal except the top and I was really surprised that they did not feel cold with a cold drink inside.


The thing I like best is that the drinking spout is not just a little thing you flip up and tip the bottle to drink. It is actually a straw! You keep the bottle upright and suck on it just like you would any drinking straw! It does miss just a tiny bit of the liquid down at the bottom, but not enough to make a fuss about! I have bumped mine over and turned it upside down and it has not leaked yet. The section you place your mouth on is made of a soft rubbery material that does not feel awkward but also would be safe for kids to use without worry of them poking their lips or gums on a plastic straw.


The third product I was able to try from Francois et Mimi is something I use ALL the time! In fact it is sitting here next to me on my desk, the 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Mugs! I love these things!! They are vacuum insulated as well and amazingly keep cold things very cold for a long time and hot thing hot for a long time. I was really surprised at how long my coffee has stayed hot in these travel mugs (that for me travel from the kitchen to my desk the most).


The 16 ounce capacity is a great size for getting a good dose of coffee in me without having to refill it often. The handle is really sturdy and does not conduct heat, so it is always safe to hang on to. The top is a sturdy plastic that securely screws on to the mug and stays in place. It is easy to adjust it to where you want the drink opening to be for holding the mug with your left or right hand.


I really like that the drink opening flap locks in place closed and then locks in place when it is open. Can't even begin to tell you the number of times on other mugs I have had the flap smack me in the face!!  The drink opening is just the right size where you don't get too much to scald your mouth and you don't have to slurp it out just to get some. These are very, very nice travel mugs!!

I can honestly say that I have been super impressed with the products from Francois et Mimi and I think you will be too!

You can purchase the Stacking Mug Set with Rack HERE!
You can purchase the 20-Ounce Double Wall Bottles HERE!
You can purchase the 16 Ounce Double-Wall Travel Mugs HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment