Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'm Frothing Like Crazy At My House!


I may have mentioned once or twice (or thirty or more) times how much I love coffee. Seriously, it's the perfect drink. I also enjoy all the forms of it, cappuccino, latte, cold, hot, candy, baked in things, even coffee ice cream! So when I got the chance to test a nifty device for making coffee at home special I jumped at it!

Ozeri very kindly sent me a Deluxe Milk Frother and 12 oz Frothing Pitcher in Stainless Steel, with Extra Whisk Attachment. Oh boy have I had fun with it. Apparently so much fun that when my husband was talking on the phone to his brother he brought it up as "one of the things I have been up to". LOL!!


This little thing is wonderful. I have used similar products, but this one makes the whole process so much more fun. What I love is the little stand that comes with the frother. It holds the frother in place over the 12 stainless steel pitcher (or mug or cup) at just the right angle. You don't have to hold it all the time. But it also offers a nice place to keep it when you are not using it.


This set came with an extra whisk attachment, so one can be in use while the other gets cleaned. It comes with the batteries needed to get you started right away. I always appreciate it when a company does that little extra step. It means a lot to me.


I have frothed milk, creamer, and a blend of the two, cocoa, both cold and hot and it works so well! The frother is easy to hold and turn on and off with one hand. and the lovely foam it creates makes enjoying special coffee drinks at home a pleasure.


Now all I have to do is learn how to be creative with the foam!

You can purchase the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and 12 oz Frothing Pitcher in Stainless Steel, with Extra Whisk Attachment HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment