Sunday, February 15, 2015

Fit For Me Mommy and Me ~ We love It



Hi everyone, Lisa here today. Lois gave me some fun products to try out with my daughter, Emma, the Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles.

The Mommy and Me water bottles are the best water bottles I have ever had! I don't know who was more excited, me or my daughter! They are the first matching water bottles made for mommy and daughter that I have ever seen.

They are transparent, hot pink, and generously sized, although the adult bottle is bigger than the child's. Mom's bottle is 25 oz and daughter's bottle is 18 oz. They are perfect.

I love the leak-proof lid. It opens easily by a push of a button and can be locked when closed and no leaking. It has an opening that is large enough that it feels like you're drinking from a cup, and includes a little plastic basket that sits towards the drinking spout to infuse your drink with extra flavor. The basket is removable to use the bottle with or without it and for careful washing.

They have a large opening once the lid is removed, which makes them easy to wash. They are dishwasher safe (on the top rack), which I love! The bottles are non-toxic, made with durable Eastman Tritan, a clear BPA free co-polyester, tested to be FDA safe for use with beverages. These bottles are shatter proof which is great for use with kids. They even have a finger loop to carry them with.

My daughter and I have used our bottles everyday since we got them. We have had a lot of people ask where we got them and I am sure you and your daughter would love them too!

You can purchase your own Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment