Thursday, February 5, 2015

Coverplug Outlet Covers Make Decorating Simple



Have you ever decorated a room, new paint, some new curtains, a few new furnishings. When it's all done you look around and it feels great. But when you look closer there is one thing that sticks out, that unused, not behind anything outlet.

Well to some people that's a big deal. It doesn't bother me too much, but if I had an option I would want my outlets covers to match my wall colors. It's no big deal, just looks nicer! You know what I mean.

Coverplug has designed a product that can not only cover your unused outlets, but can pretty much hide them. This is such a neat idea! Plus it's wonderful to have with kids around.

The Coverplug is a durable, molded, and paintable plastic panel that plugs right into a standard, grounded, double electrical socket to cover the entire outlet. It's held securely in place by posts on the back that line up with the ground openings and don't require any tools to install or remove. They're made in the USA and use a specially designed plastic that can be painted to match your wall color.

It's so easy to use! Just paint the Coverplug.


Place it over the outlet and you're done. It hides the unused outlet from sticking out like a sore thumb.


What I like best about the Coverplug though is that it is the perfect protection for kids. It not only covers each individual socket, but the whole plate. It's snug and tight and I don't think any little hand would be able to get it off easily. Once it is in, it's snug and secure. You have to work to get it back off, which is very good! Other outlet covers are way too easy for little ones to remove!

I think this is a wonderful idea and I plan on using them around my house! Oh and another small thing, lots of older house are not always insulated as well as they can be. The Coverplug will help keep out the cold air that can sneak through uncovered outlets.


We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment