Friday, January 9, 2015

Refreshing and Energizing ~ Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel


Finding a good product is one thing I love to do! I've found one!
Pure Body Naturals ULTRA YOUTH EYE GEL is one amazing skincare product.

Here is some info from the company for you:
- HYDRATES AND RADIATES FOR YOUTHFUL SKIN - Our product has been formulated to restore your skin to perfection by rejuvenating, enriching and moisturising the skin so it is not only smooth and firm, but vibrant and filled with moisture with the use of Matrixyl 3000 and Plant Stem Cells to reinforce the skin and prevent eye bags and wrinkles.
- STOPS DARK CIRCLES AND WRINKLES, REDUCES PUFFINESS, AND REVERSES SYMPTOMS OF AGING - Our product is known to protect and care for the skin so effectively that it leaves the skin invigorated and youthful by alleviating wrinkles and dryness with Hyaluronic acid, preventing sagginess, and stopping dark circles around the eyes. Our gel can also be used on all parts of the body as the anti-aging qualities leaves the skin looking radiant and feeling smooth and nourished.
- NATURAL AND SKIN-FRIENDLY - We use only the best natural ingredients that are safe for every skin type with no alcohol or sulfates. Rather than irritating the skin, our product soothes and cools due to our organic cooling agents that relieve and relax the skin, without aggravating the eye. Our product is bottled in an FDA approved factory to ensure exceptional quality.
- WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Amazing 3 MONTHS 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied in any way, Just Send Us a Email and we will refund you in FULL, and there is no need to even return the bottle.


I seriously doubt you would ever have to use the guarantee. The gel is really wonderful. It not only hydrates your skin and helps it feel better, you really do look better. My skin looks brighter, fresher.


Using the gel several times a day is refreshing too. One of the ingredients in it is cucumber. The whole time I am applying it, I get a wonderful fresh smell of cucumber. I love that smell and it just perks me up and is extremely refreshing! It reminds me of going to the spa I was spoiled at in San Francisco. It's just lovely.

I love that it can be used on your whole body. I've used it on the backs of my hands and I have seen a difference. On my whole body, my hands have shown the most aging of anything. So to see a difference there is very nice.

My only complaint is that it does not come in a huge bottle so I can use it every day on my whole body!

You can purchase the Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment