Thursday, January 8, 2015

OZ Naturals Skincare Products Reviewed By Lisa

Review written by Lisa

One of my all-time favorite things to review has to be new skin care products! I have naturally dry and sensitive skin, and it always seems to get worse in the winter, so I was very excited to try three different skin care products by Oz Naturals.


I find it's very hard to find a good facial moisturizer that not only works, but lasts. But I have found one now. Oz Naturals Professional Moisturizing Serum really surprised me. I cleansed my face and only applied a small amount of the moisturizing serum (a little goes a long way) a drop here and there and massaged it in. I could instantly feel the moisturizer penetrating deep into my skin and replenishing the lost moisture due to all the external elements, my skin type and age of course. To be honest, it is my favorite of the three products I've tried because of the instant results I got! It has a light fragrance and doesn't leave an oily or greasy feel, just soft and smooth.


I also tried the Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel. I just dabbed a little around my eyes, forehead and cheek area. It's great for sagging, dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and dryness. The areas around my eyes felt firmer and yet softer (if that makes any sense). I like carrying the small pump bottle in my purse. It can be applied in the morning and at night, but I like applying it as soon as I start feeling tired in the afternoon/evening hours. It gives me a little "eye-pick-me-up"!

The third product by Oz Naturals, their Professional Anti Aging Serum, feels great as well. When I apply it to the tops of my hands and my face I can feel it working just as quickly as their other products. I also love that this product doesn't have a greasy or oily feel to it at all. Not only is it working to reduce the signs of aging, but it also works to replenish moisture into the skin. I can feel a difference right a way!


These all natural products go a long way, and it only takes a little of these products to make a big difference. I love these skin care products and would recommend them over all of the other expensive products I have tried over the years, but don't just take my word for it...try them for yourself!

Thank you Oz Naturals for letting me try your great products!

You can purchase any of the three product from Oz Naturals HERE!

Connect with them on their websiteFacebook and Twitter.

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment