Thursday, January 29, 2015

Have Scars Or Dark Spots You Want To Look Better?



Written by Lisa.

Valentia's Organic Rosehip Oil with Vitamin C + A is a 100% natural anti-aging oil is used to revitalize and hydrate the skin while reducing the appearance of scars and wrinkles.

I used it on various problem areas, but only for a short time so my results my take longer. I applied a droplet to a scar on my forehead to see if it would reduce the appearance of a scar I have had for over 40 years. The area I applied it to does feel much softer, and is therefore doing something, but may take more time to get the visible results.


Another way I used this product was to hydrate my skin. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. At first it goes on oily, since it is an oil, but as it is absorbed it becomes smooth and not oily at all. This process can take some time if you apply too much at one time. It also makes the skin feel revitalized.

Rose hips were a remedy used by the Egyptians, Mayans, and Native Americans for their healing properties. It's rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. Rosehip are also used to correct dark spots, hydrate dry, itchy skin while reducing scars and fine lines.

This is a simple, yet effective way to improve your the softness of your skin, especially in the dry itchy winter, and it's organic!

You can purchase your own Valentia's Organic Rosehip Oil HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment