Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dot&Dot Auto Seat Back Protector Are A Must For The Winter Months!


It's winter!! 

Okay I knew you knew that, but I do have something awesome to share with you. Well actually Lisa does.


I am truly pleased with the Dot&Dot Auto Seat Back Protectors. I tried them out in my minivan. I have children (mine, nieces, nephews, neighbors, and friends) that love to rest their feet on the back of my leather seats. Imagine the mess if you can, especially during the winter. 

They come in a handy case you can store in your car or van when they are not in use.

Here are so more particulars you may want to know about them:
  1. EXTRA-LARGE KICK MATS provide better coverage for your upholstered or leather car seats.
  2. Each car seat back protector is 47x60 CM (18.5x23.6 inches) Made of high quality, durable materials that would LAST A LIFETIME. 
  3. EASY TO CLEAN. The water resistant and non-absorbent surface protects your car seat from moisture, dirt, stains, scuff marks. Easily clean dirt with wipes or wash with cold water and mild detergent. 
  4. EASY TO INSTALL. Easily fastens securely at the headrest and bottom of the seats using adjustable straps. Designed to fit most vehicles, even SUVs. 
  5. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Having the Seat Back Protectors on actually deterred the kids from putting their feet in the areas they usually tear up with their shoes and boots. When they do put their feet on them (and it will happen no matter how many times I ask them not to), they wipe clean with ease. 

They attach easily to your headrest and hang snugly against the back of the seat covering the whole thing enough to keep little feet (or big) off the back of the seats.

I am especially thankful to have them during the wet and muddy season we are heading into and can highly recommend these to you!

You can purchase your own Dot&Dot Auto Seat Back Protectors HERE!! (and I recommend you do, they are worth every penny!)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment