Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Axiology Vegan Lipstick Is Wonderful



Axiology sent me a wonderful tube of lipstick. I was thrilled to learn all out them and their product.


Here are some facts from Axiology:
We are a lipstick brand with a refreshingly new take on beauty products. We make natural, vegan lipsticks that are as good for the skin as for nature.
We have substituted overly-processed chemical and synthetic ingredients with organic and natural variants that come together in beautiful harmony in one of the world’s best cosmetic products. Our range of earth-based tones dazzles on every skin type and complexion, with a burst of bold, fresh, vibrancy that lasts all day.
All that with no hidden chemicals and no preservatives. Just clean, honest beauty.
I can say that I really like the feel of this lipstick. It dies not have a waxy feeling or taste to it, glides on smooth, no odors to it, and the color lasts.


The color I was sent was "The Goodness". I like the color, although it really does not change the color of my lips very much. It just enhances their natural color. It's great for just puttering around and not wanting to be dressed up or made up a lot.

The ingredients in this lipstick are: Organic Candelilla Wax, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Mango Butter, Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Grape Seed Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Orange Oil

I love that there are no nasty chemicals in the lipstick. It makes me feel pretty good wearing it! Plus I just love the tube it comes in. It's not a typical tube. instead of pulling off the top you push the bottom up and it releases the inside tube to pull out. Can not tell you the number of tubes of lipstick I have popped the tops of of and then had a real mess! This clearly prevents that!

I think this is one brand of lipstick you would love! Hoping they come out with more colors to choose from!

You can purchase Axiology Vegan Lipstick HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment