Saturday, January 17, 2015

Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator Is THE Best Odor Eliminator I Have Ever Tried!



If you have pets, you have odors. I know it's not fun to admit, but it is true. You need to admit it! Sometimes the odors aren't too bad and are easily taken care of. Others, well, not so much! That's where something like Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator comes in super handy!!

Angry Orange was developed as a commercial grade citrus odor eliminator for use around feedlots, boarding kennels and other companies who work with large numbers of animals. What's amazing is that it is non toxic and 100% natural. When you open it up and mix the concentrate with water the smell is powerful. Knowing that it is safe is a real comfort to me! It's made from the oil found in orange peels and is biodegradable.


But it is not just for pet odors! Oh it can remove the worst of pet odors and stains including dog and cat urine, litter box odors. It removes other odors too. We moved from a house where there was a lot of mold and mildew. Even after the mold and mildew are cleaned up the odor can linger. The Angry Orange removed that completely! I was thrilled!

But it is also good for cleaning too. When mixing it up I spilled some of it on my kitchen counter. I couldn't believe how nice and clean the counter was when I wiped it up. I then tried it on my stainless steel sink and it shined like crazy as well as was super clean!

It's safe to use all around the house in sinks, toilets, tubs shower, grills, and is safe for tile, carpet, hardwood floors and can even clean and get odor out of concrete! Seriously, this stuff is amazing!


A little goes a long way too! One 8 ounce bottle of Angry Orange makes 4, 32 oz spray bottles. You use 30 oz of water to 2 oz of concentrate. But if you need to mix up larger quantities just adjust the measurements accordingly. A little of the spray goes a long way too. Very little is needed to remove the odor making this economical too.

I have tried all kinds of pet odor eliminators sprays and cleaners and what-not over the years and I can honestly say that nothing has worked as well and smelled as nice as Angry Orange! I am just thrilled with it and so is my family!

To let you know how well it works, our son has a car with a sunroof. There are drainage tubes from the sunroof to the bottom of the doors on the car that drain off the rain and melting snow. Sometimes those drainage holes can get clogged up with dirt and debris. What results is moisture buildup and then mildew and the odor with it! It can get bad believe me, especially when you don't know about the drain holes!! Now we do, the holes are cleared and the Angry Orange is helping to remove the odor from his car, which is soooo nice!


I HIGHLY recommend Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator to you even if you don't have pets!

You can purchase Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator HERE!

We received samples of the products for the purpose of review. No other compensation was given. All opinions expressed here are those of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment