Monday, January 5, 2015

All Natural Skin Care and beauty Products From Yalmeh

I've mentioned before how I love a skin care regime that is from one company and works! Well YALMEH is one company like that. They offer a full line of products to really help your skin and they are all natural, my favorite part!

All YALMEH products are made in the USA in their FDA registered facility. Yalmeh skin care products contains all natural ingredients, no toxic chemicals or cancer causing additives – no mineral oil, propylene glycol or paraben. They do not test our products on animals. Both of those things mean a lot to me!


The first product I tested was the Super Youth Eye Cream It is supposed to protect, treat and repair wrinkles, dark circles and reduce the look of age spots. They do note that most customers see results after three months of twice a day use. The cream is quite thick and a little goes a very long way. That means you don't have to buy as much very often, so it is an excellent value. I really didn't notice a significant difference in the darkness around my eyes, but the skin area has certainly stayed moisturized and feeling good. i am guessing that after using it for 3 months I would see more significant change.

You can buy the Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream HERE.


Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel Brightening Eye Cream was the second product I tried. It contains Plant Stem Cells and Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid for Superior Anti Aging Effects which hydrate the flimsy eye area (including eyelids) to avoid premature ageing. The Eye Gel (Not Eye Cream) specifically has an advanced formula for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging. I love the feel when I put it on, not greasy and just feels wonderful, even luxurious! WHere I really noticed a difference was in my eyelids. I unfortunately have a large eyelid folds and they can get really puffy, really fast! The Eye Bright Gel helped reduce that puffiness and keep it at bay! I really like that!

You can purchase the Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel Brightening Eye Cream HERE.


The third product I tried was the Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion. I love this lotion! It's light, non-greasy and makes my skin feel comfortable, fresh and soft. I love using it under makeup as it really helps my foundation go a long way and keeps it in place, looking good for a long time. It is a powerful antioxidant. It protects and prevents of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin, lightens spots, discoloration, refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle formation as well as existing wrinkles. It's also in a small container so you can take it with you easily when you travel.

You can purchase the Yalmeh Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion HERE.


The Last product from Yalmeh I tried out was the Foundation Brush. This brush is wonderful with both liquid and powder foundations. It works better than any other foundation brush I've ever had. I love how soft it is and the beveled shape. It’s easy to use around the eyes and the nose crease because of the beveled shape. It works well with foundation, blush, bronzer, and finishing powders. You can wash it with a mild soap. It dries in no time and retains it's shape and softness. This is a brush I would say you need several of!

You can purchase the Yalmeh Foundation Brush HERE.

Yalmeh offers a No-Hassle, No-Risk, 100% Money Back, Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with the result simply return the product to them, in any condition, and they will issue you a complete refund! No questions asked.

Connect with Yalmeh on their website or Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment