Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Quality Handsewn Quilts and Gifts For You Family!

On Sale---Christmas Crazy Quilt was 200.00 now 175.00

I absolutely love quilts. They have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, most of them being made by my Great Grandmother, Grandmothers and Mom. To this day, those quilts are still special to me and I appreciate the work and talent that went into creating them.

I have a dear friend who is an amazing quilter and seamstress in general, who is carrying on the tradition of quilting. Her name is Lori! She has some of the nicest quilts and all at a wonderful price (I know how much work goes into making these things) all found on her Etsy Shop, Chef Mama's Crafts.


She has done some amazing products for her customers in the past and welcomes special orders. She not only accommodates what you would like, but does it quicker than I would ever be able to.

Here are a few comments from some of her customers:
I've purchased several things through Lori. Both are beautifully made! Great attention to detail. The fabrics/colors she chose were exactly what I would have chosen had I custom ordered! I purchased a beautiful lined bag (with a zippered pocket). I also recently purchased a gorgeous rag quilt. Absolutely stunning! It is large enough to cover me as an extra covering at night if I'm a little chilly in bed. I also purchased two pot holders - I had to - they were breast cancer awareness pattern. As a survivor I just had to have them. I will be sure to be purchasing more items!   ~ Joanne R. 
I have always been a big fan of Lori’s products. I have several bags -- two she made me by request, several I have given as gifts. I have an apron that my Aunt wears because apparently she needed the Mrs. Claus Apron MORE than I did. I have a couple pot holders. I have a rag quilt that we use all the time. AND the most beautiful Thanksgiving Table Runner – gorgeous Detail. Love it. Honestly, what keeps me going back is the quality of her work. The detail is wonderful. I have my eyes on a few more things.         ~Emily D.

Lori not only carries quilts on her site. She has wonderful bags too. A few years ago she made me an amazing bag to use on a trip I was going on. It was the best bag for the job and I still use it today. The work on it was amazing. I told her what colors I wanted, size, and the style and she made exactly what I wanted.


But she has more than bags. One of her newest additions are Bowl Holders. These are awesome! They fit under a bowl you put in the microwave and keep you from burning your hands while you hold it. Since I have Corelleware I can not tell you how nice that is! And again, she will customize your Bowl Holders for you. Mine matches the material in my kitchen perfectly!


A fun seasonal item she has right now are Elf Size Santa Aprons for Children with RHINESTONE buckles. They are super cute and would be a great gift for any young cook or cook-in-training that you know! They also come in grown up sizes too, so mom and daughter can wear the same.


I think that any one of Lori's products would make a great gift for your family and friends. They are made well and with love!

Right now she has a sale on just for my readers! When you order from her Etsy shop use the code LOISBLOG14. You'll get FREE shipping with that code! That's awesome! Also if you live outside of the US there is a discount of 20% for you on her Etsy page!

Check out her products and place your orders HERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment