Thursday, December 4, 2014

My New Blogging Pal and Soothie Suckers ~ The First Only Herbal Ice Pop

I am beyond excited to introduce to you my new blogging helper. Her name is Lisa. Lisa is the wife of a pretty awesome guy, mom of 3 kids (2 boys and a girl), and the grandma of two. She's one of the craftiest and most creative people I know and a dear, dear friend of mine. From time to time, Lisa will be joining us on the blog to do some product reviews and maybe a few other goodies. So without further ado, here's one of the first products she tested for me.

Soothie Suckers Nasal and Immune Support freezable pops in grape and orange flavors taste great! My 8 yr. old daughter has Fall allergies and she can go from a stuffy nose to a runny nose pretty quickly. She is not always cooperative about taking her allergy medication, but she gladly took a Soothie Sucker pop when I offered her one. Her favorite is the orange flavored Immune Support pops. Older children that tasted them for me didn't like the taste of either flavor as much as the younger ones did. We did notice that it does take a few days for the Nasal Support grape flavored pops to freeze. I would recommend these for tots and younger children. They are a great way to supplement a child's dietary needs and a fun idea to make it into a popsicle.


Here's some things you should know about them:

  • Soothie Suckers are the Cool Way to Feel Good! 
  • The only all-natural herbal supplement ice pop. 
  • Available in two formulations: Immune Support (orange flavor) and Nasal Support (grape flavor) 
  • Can be frozen and enjoyed as an ice pop or consumed as a liquid 
  • Pre-measured 1 oz. pouches - portable for flights, trips and everyday activities 
  • Contains certified organic or wild-crafted herbal extracts 
  • Delicious, all-natural fruit flavors 
  • No artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup and no alcohol 
  • Created for kids and loved by adults!

And here's an awesome deal! Right now and until Dec 31st you can order Soothie Suckers online and save $2 off each box you order! That's a great savings!! Use the code: MWSAS59 when you check out to get your savings.

Connect with Soothie Suckers on their website, Facebook, and Twitter,

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment