Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year To All Of my Readers!


Despite the fact that this year has been incredibly hard for our family and very busy, I can honestly say that I still feel tremendously blessed. God has never let us down through all of it. Each step of the way, no matter how painful or stressful, He was there. I am so thankful for that.

I truly believe what that verse above says, that I have received one blessing after another even in the midst of the chaos and turmoil. Yes we have suffered and have experienced a lot of trouble, but it does not mean a lack of joy in my life. Although things are rough and will be for some time, deep down inside I am truly joyful and thankful!

I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful New Year and that your days are filled with abundant blessings and joy no matter what circumstances you find yourself in!


No comments:

Post a Comment