Friday, November 28, 2014

The Minister's Wife 2014 Holiday Gift Guide

I am so excited to bring to you my first ever Holiday Gift Guide!
Gathered below are some wonderful gift ideas for the whole family. I will be updating this list as I find more goodies, so check back often. If you have suggestions please share them with us. 

To learn more about each item or to purchase them, click the image of the item.

Pattern LA Signature Leather Bag
This is one of the best bags I have ever received. I use it every day and I love it. The quality can't be beat and it looks amazing! Right now and through December you can get a 30% discount on any purchase on their site with this code: PATTERN30

Sweet Bungalow Dollhouse
Every little girl's desire, a dollhouse for her dolls. This one fits dolls up to 18", which include American Girl dolls. Your little girl could really let her imagination go with this dollhouse.

Terracotta Cascade Solar Fountain
Every gardener I know loves having a fountain or two in their yard. This one is perfect for so many landscape designs and requires no electricity. Plus it can be used inside as well with the electric convertor that is available.

Little People Nativity
I had to include this as a wonderful gift for a toddler or young child. When I was little my Mother let me play with her nativity set and it has always been one of my fondest memories.


Pattern LA Bucket Bag
What a fun way to carry around all you need each day. Large enough to hold a laptop, yet easy enough to use for everyday essentials. Comes with many word choices and so cute! Right now and through December you can get a 30% discount on any purchase on their site with this code: PATTERN30

Beewi Bluetooth Interactive Helicopter
I'm really not sure who this is more for, the tween, or teen, or your grown up boy. I think they would all enjoy this for Christmas!

Baby Stella
Baby Stella is delightfully detailed, from her lifelike toes, belly button and plump tummy, to her soft fleece hair and embroidered features. She is super soft and so much fun to play with. They offer lots of accessories to go with her too.

Plug 'N Sing Karaoke System
This would be a super fun gift for the whole family. It connects with your DVD player. No need for a separate system. 

Crayon Rocks
I love these. Each "rock" is super easy to hold and color with plus they are made from soy wax and natural mineral pigments, which make coloring an adventure. The colors combine easily making the color combinations a creative experience for your kids. They are exceptionally good for little ones who have trouble holding traditional crayons.

Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless-Steel Grill Set
The perfect gift for the barbecue guru in your house. This set is made to last and look good for years and comes in a wonderful case for storage.

Calvin the Closet Monster
When I first saw this fun little guy I wasn't sure who I would like him more for, the baby or me! He's adorable with embroidered features and comes with 4 pairs of super cute socks for baby.

Mustache Bandages
Seriously, how much fun are these! What a great stocking stuffer for the whole family.

DELUXE Custom Super Hero Cape Set With Mask
One of the best gifts my Mother-In-Law gave our boys when they were little was a super hero cape. They wore them constantly and insisted on keeping them when they grew too large for them. These are custom made for your little boy or girl and come with a nifty mask to hide their identity!

Executive Portable USB Turntable
This is something my guy would love. He misses being able to play his vinyl records. This compact and portable turntable plays your favorite records and converts them to digital files you can upload to your computer or other USB compatible device.

LuxPro Illuminated Dog Collar
We can't forget our four-legged family members at Christmas. We have a black newfoundland and letting him out at night and keeping an eye on him can be tough since he blends into the darkness. An illuminated collar makes a big difference. They have matching leashes too!

Kookamunga Beds ~ Fish
This is something almost every cat I have ever know would enjoy having. Plus how neat it looks and at a good price.

Non-toxic and hypo-allergenic nail polish for your little divas. They'll love painting their fingernails and toenails (and maybe yours too) and you don't have to worry about them using them.

InStyler Tulip Auto Curler
This was one gift I just loved receiving. It is the most amazing tool to have for curling hair and when you have 3 feet of it, you recommend what works for that much hair! In fact I love all the InStyler products!!

Telestrations
I honestly believe this was one of the best games our family has ever played. it has become one of our favorites and the most request game to play when friends come over for a night. We love it, but I recommend having tissues around for the tears from laughter while you play!

Froggy Frenzy
Believe me, when your little ones play with this fun frog lots of giggles will ensue! As they feed the bug into the frogs mouth he makes froggy sounds. It comes with 3 soft bugs to feed the frog and his tummy opens up to remove them after he's "eaten".

Xoundstar® Smart Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Portable
Wirelessly connect to your phone, laptop, PC, or other Bluetooth-enabled device to enjoy rich, clear audio while listening to music, movies, or games. Answer and receive phone calls hands-free. Plus -- talk to SIRI without having to pick up your phone. We love our little speaker with exceptional sound!


Bru Joy Kitchen Gadgets
As a serious cook and someone who appreciates quality I love the small kitchen gadgets by Bru Joy. They are sturdy, do the job well and last. They offer the three items pictured above as well as others to help make your life in the kitchen easier. These would make great stocking stuffers for the cooks in your family.

Lego Minifigures
The perfect stocking stuffer for your kids. I don't know a kid out there who does not like Legos and what better to go with all their sets than some fun and unique characters like Piggy Guy (plus lots of others)! SOme minifigures are also available in Lego Stores, so be watching for them.

Innovation Factory IceDozer Plus 2.0 Ice Scraper
This is one of the best ice scrapers you will ever find. It has a two handed grip and it cuts through seriously thick ice in just one pass. A great stocking stuffer for your guys.

Popcorn Factory Snowflake Tin & Towers
If you have never had popcorn (and other amazing goodies) from the Popcorn Factory, you have been missing out. It is by far some of the best flavored popcorn you will get anywhere. I can guarantee that whoever you give one of these Snowflake tin & Towers sets to will love them! 

Zubels 100% Cotton Hand Knit Toys
I absolutely  love all the products from Zubels, but their toys just grab my attention! I honestly can not give you just one that I love more than the others. They are all so sweet and safe for your babies and little ones. Golly, I know a few older kids who would love them too! They are all eco-friendly too. Love that!

I had to add another Pattern bag. I just love all of them and they can each carry so much and they hold up to use and abuse! The soft and super lightweight unstructured Elsa bag is made of the finest French woven cotton jacquard. Complemented with rich leather straps, two inside pockets and an invisible magnetic snap closure, this is the perfect bag to tote around the city or countryside!

Country Kitchen Wall Phone II
I love this! It reminds me of my Grandma's house. This country wall phone is an authentic reproduction of early American heritage. While this beautiful recreation is designed to provide high-quality communications, it has all the charm of the faithful original. Introduced in the early 1920's, this classic features a crank handle that actually turns, yet features touch-tone buttons with a rotary dial. It would be a great and unique addition to any country home or man cave.

Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit
This is an amazing unit. It helps relieve pain by stimulating nerves, muscles and cells with little electronic impulses. it has done wonders for my arthritic knee and bad back. This is something that could be used by anyone hurting and wanting to avoid using medications.

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology
This has to be one of the best fans out there. It has 9 amazing settings, works with one, two or all three fans going. Has a wonderful breeze setting that makes it feel like you are sitting outside in a summer breeze. it takes up little room and is super quiet! It would make a wonderful gift for so many people!

I received samples of some of the products listed in the past. I was not compensated in any other way, nor was I influenced to include any company in this Holiday Gift Guide. The inclusion of any one product was solely my decision. Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment