Friday, November 28, 2014

Petunia Skincare Professional Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum Is Just Lovely!



I've mentioned how I have been blessed to try out a lot of wonderful skin care products. it's been fun to see what they can do for me and my skin is feeling great!

The newest one I have tried is from Petunia Skincare. It is Professional Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum and I like it a lot.

Here is some very good info from the company you should know:
Recommended by Dr. Oz - Discover What Hyaluronic Acid Can Do to Help Reverse the Signs of Aging and Wrinkled Skin

What Is Hyaluronic Acid?: Don't let the word "acid" fool you. Hyaluronic acid isn't harsh or skin-stripping at all. In fact, it's the exact opposite - a powerful moisture-binding ingredient that keeps skin plump and hydrated and, yes, young-looking.

Do You Suffer From:
~ Loss of elasticity and collagen
~ Dry and dehydrated skin
~ Crow's feet and fine lines
~ Aging of the skin
~ Dull and lifeless skin
~ Dark circles and spider veins

This Is the Ultimate All-In-One Anti Aging and Moisturizing Serum You'll Ever Need
What Our HIGH QUALITY Hyaluronic Acid Serum Will Do To Your Skin:
~ Super soft and supple skin
~ Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
~ Retain moisture and elastin in the skin
~ Younger looking skin
~ Radiant glowing skin


The first time I tried the hyaluronic serum I wasn't sure about it. I really like the pump bottle and that the serum is a little thicker than some, especially those with eye droppers that seems to drip and drop when you use them. The serum is also clear as you can see from the photo above.

The fragrance was the first thing that I questioned though, and it took me a while to get used to it. It's not bad, just really different. Then the tingling. It makes my skin tingle just a smidge and at first was was concerned that maybe I was having a reaction to it. After using it more, I know that it is just the serum working. Now others may not have the same sensations I did, but it doesn't bother me now.

As far as a real difference for my face I have not see a huge difference, but it may be because I have been pretty consistent with using good skin care products. Where I have felt a big difference is under my chin and on my neck and in how soft my skin feels.


I can recommend the hyaluronic serum to you and I know you will like the price. It's very reasonable and a little goes a long way, so it's a good value!

You can purchase Professional Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum HERE!!

Connect wit Petunia Skincare on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and You Tube.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment