Monday, November 3, 2014

+Lifeguard Mini 1 ~ A Great Stocking Stuffer For Christmas!


How many electronic devices do you have in your home? I know in ours there are way more than I would like to admit, and there are always one or two that need to be charged and we have forgotten them.

That's where having a portable charger comes in handy, very handy! No matter where you are, you don't have to worry about making sure you are near an outlet. You have a power source with you at all times.

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 has a great portable charger that works with many devices. It's compact, easy to carry around and does a fantastic job. I love how quickly it charges up our devices, especially my Kindle Fire. I just have to plug it in and keep on working and reading. In no time the Kindle is charged and I don't have to worry about it.

Here are a few details from the company:
KEEP YOUR DEVICE ALWAYS CHARGED
+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 is the best portable external battery available on the Market. This compact well designed product has a premium smart battery that will save your cell phone battery hundreds of times with rapid and full charges.

WHY +LIFEGUARD MINI 1?
  • SMART PLUG & PLAY SAMSUNG GRADE “A” CELL BATTERY. 
  • REAL 3000mAh CAPACITY – GET YOUR DEVICE 100% CHARGED ON 1.5 TO 2.5 HOURS. 
  • 5.91IN APPLE COMPATIBLE LIGHTNING CABLE PROVIED FOR FREE! (LIMITED TIME OFFER). 
  • THOUGH ALUMINIUM SHELL MAKES IT IMPACT RESISTANT. 
  • CAN BE RECHARGED MORE THAN 800 TIMES. 
  • CE, RoHS AND FCC CERTIFIED.

This is a great little charger that is easy to use and comes with an 18-month money-back guarantee. I think the only thing I found I did not like is that it feels much warmer that other chargers we have tried, but not so much as to burn yourself or to be overly concerned with.

I do like the indicator light on it. It is much clearer than others we have tried. The instructions are clear and easy to understand in the package too.

You can buy your own +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Here!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment