Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Join McCormick Consumer Testing

Do you love to cook? Do you love to test food products? McCormick is looking for people to join their Consumer Testing Program.

I have been a member for several years now and have loved testing the products they send me as well as learning about ways to use their products in my cooking and recipes. They don't inundate you with emails, but they do offer occasional surveys, have some sweepstakes you can enter from time to time, and have awesome products to test.

If you think this is something you would like to do (and it is FREE) just click HERE or the image above to join today. You MUST put my name as the referral (Lois Jones) on your application form. The question says: How did you hear about us? Please make sure you do that so you don't miss out on any of the great goodies!!

I love being a part of McCormick Consumer Testing, and think you would too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment