Saturday, November 29, 2014

Brillante 11 Watt S14 Bulbs Are Perfect For Uses Around The Home



Do you use light bulbs? Of course you do. We all do. But how often have you thought about the kind of light bulb you use or the wattage? I'm guessing not a lot.

I had the opportunity to review the 11 Watt S14 Bulbs Pack of 20 by Brillante. I'll admit I am not an expert on light bulbs, but I like these. I love that they look like an Edison style light bulb. As someone who lives with a lot of antiques they are perfect for our house.

To give you an idea of their size

They are marketed though as replacement bulbs for signs and commercial string lights. Well, as an average consumer I don't have commercial string lights or signs around my home but I do own a ceiling fan with lights and a lot of lamps.

By the way, who reads the instructions on a lamp or ceiling fans. other than when you have to put one together to install it? Not many people do! Most ceiling fans with lights actually require a lower watt bulb than a regular light fixture. To my surprise a lot of lamps do as well. Growing up I always believed that if you wanted brighter light in the room you used a higher wattage. Not so!


These 11 Watt S14 Bulbs are perfect in the lamps that are on your bedside tables. The bulb is bright enough to light the room for reading or getting up during the night but is also dim enough not to disturb the other person that is sleeping.

11 Watt S14 Bulbs are perfect in the ceiling fans or chandeliers throughout your home, with multiple bulbs in each fan these bulbs provide ample light in even large rooms.

I like that they are designed for indoor and outdoor use. They are great for use in outdoor decorations for the holiday. They also are securely packed to ensure there is no damage during shipping. These bulbs are very durable. They are marketed for commercial use and are an affordable alternative to Edison style bulbs for that specific look you might want in your home.

You can purchase your own pack of Brillante 11 Watt S14 Bulbs HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment