Sunday, November 9, 2014

Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream ~ A Must For Any Beauty Regime



There are a few companies that I can truly say I love all of their products. One of those companies is Adovia. All of the products I have used from them have been wonderful and the Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream is no exception.



Here's a little about it from Adovia:
  • Infuse Your Skin with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Lactic Acid and Collagen for Maximum Long Term Anti Wrinkle Effect 
  • Anti Wrinkle Facial Cream Smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time 
  • Not a phony "Miracle" Anti Aging Cream - an Ingredient Based Long Term Approach to Younger Looking Skin 
  • Seaweed and Premier Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin 
  • Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.

This is not a wimpy cream. This cream is thick and substantial. Applying it feels amazing. It absorbs a little slower than some moisturizers do, but the way it feels after it does is just healthy. My skin has a fresh and alive look, and for a woman over 50 that's very good!

Some moisturizers don't seem to keep your skin feeling soft and smooth all day long, but so far that has not been the case with the Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream. The one thing I noticed the most was the firmness of my skin after using it for a few weeks. 

My favorite time of day to use the cream is at night. I apply a little extra and when I wake up in the morning my face is not feeling worn out and it looks great!


This is one cream I think would be a great addition to your beauty regime. It's not expensive and a little goes a long way with wonderful results! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment